Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
im not quite sure about that, but i know that someone on this board already put in their order for a 2002 IS300, so u might wanna ask em.

------------------
'01 IS300
'91 NSX
'95 Maxima

·
Registered
49 Posts
i emailed about 25-30 dealers asking them that question and they all said aug/sept. if you want to put in an order, you should do it around 4-6 weeks before you want your car. but of course, the earlier you put it in, the better.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was thinking about waiting, but that is to long =(. I am going to buy a 2001 now, then maybe when the put the turbo or supercharger in 2002 (maybe!) buy another.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
We are getting a 2001 in march or early april, and then maybe another 2001 at the end of the year, 2002 will have a high Sticker price!!!! we are getting ours for 36,5 out the door in March, HAS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
ima take the pain and wait...don't wanna regret it if i get a 2001 now and see the 2002's when they come out...that would be a pretty ****tay feelin

·
Registered
511 Posts
36K is waaaaaaaaaay too much... That what i paid for "everything" back in July2000?? you should get an everything for about $33k the MOST! Trust me I've been looking around and comparing.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
i agree.. i got my IS back in July/August too ... and i paid 36K out the door... don't get screwed over... do your homework before you go and buy it.. you shouldn't pay any more than 33K out the door.. just my .02

1 - 12 of 12 Posts