Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am going nuts over here trying to figure out how the front drivers side sunroof drain hose is routed from the nipple on the sunroof to the outside of the car. I took the hose out because it was old, crusty, and routed to a seemingly sealed off chamber above the rocker panel (right behind drivers side kick panel/fuse box)...the drain allowed water inside the car as it was routed... there was water underneath the drivers side floor carpeting as well as all over the passenger kick panel fuse box causing electrical issues such as lights staying on, alarms going off, and relays clicking incessantly....maybe someone routed it incorrectly? Now I have a new hose and I could route it back into this chamber but I am almost certain that it would fill with water and I would have the same issue....I'm thinking of sending the drain hose through the firewall where the wiring harness goes through...I have taken off the front fender and tried looking for a hole that leads to the front wheel well but no dice..I'm loosing my mind, where is this drain hose supposed to route to?!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts