Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rare 5 speed with black leather and navigation. Fully loaded, heated seats, power everything, and very well maintained. Car was always garaged, has low miles, always used fully synthetic oil, and has ice cold a/c. 19" Niche wheels with brand new tires, coilovers, k & n intake, greddy exhaust (Very quiet), b & n short shifter, dvd in headrests and also upgraded into the navigation system. Upgraded stereo system and a lot of extras. Great family sports car.

Car has 59500 miles on it with a clean title. Its been a great daily driver, just time for something different. Asking 19,000

If you have any questions please give me a call at 520.220.9897, or email me at [email protected]

- Richard

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
so when did you mess up the front end in the wreck?

you have a 2001 grille on there that's a dead give away. and then even in the crappy pics you can clearly see the hood does not sit right. it sticks out past where it meets the front bumper and doesn't fit well with the fenders.:disagree:

Reactions: kenz and Mikey6981

·
Registered
10 Posts
man, chris, you always tear people apart when something is fishy with their cars. i remember the time you saved my ass from buying that shitty white IS in philly or the time you were looking at the red one in VA that had a "clean title." good lookin out bro. +REP when i can

1 - 5 of 5 Posts