Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
it was a 2002 is300 silver 5 speed, showed the armrest, and the center controls...

·
Registered
345 Posts
What was the show will it be repeated?

·
Registered
759 Posts
HEY!!!!!!! Good news. I wrote an email to Speedvision and I asked for it to be re-aired and this is what I received:

[--begin quote--]

Dear LexusIS886,

Thank you for your comments. This show is scheduled to re-air on
8/[email protected]:30PM and also on
8/[email protected]:30PM. All times eastern. I hope you will be able to catch it.

Thanks for taking the time to write us and for watching Speedvision.

Sincerely,
Program Services,
Speedvision Network.

[--end quote--]

Now if you guys miss this then thats just out of my hands, haha.

·
11,061 Posts
I've seen it three times now...they rerun it quite a bit. That guy was having too much fun!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hmm, maybe I should go to California Speedway with my car sometimes when they have autocross there. Jimmy Vasser was just having way too much fun with the IS. They should put this in commercial as I have said before. This is much better than any of those weird commercial they had before (except for the rally).

·
Registered
260 Posts
Damn, i think i will miss it then, since i've just moved into a house, haven't have the cable and TV hooked up yet, wondering if anyone nice enough to record it and post it here.

·
Registered
759 Posts
August? Whoa, I didn't pay attention to that part. I hope thats a typo because I have my alarm set to wake up to see it! Please be a typo. I don't feel like waiting any longer!

·
11,061 Posts
Originally posted by cow736:
What channel is speed vision on?

Since it's a cable channel, you'll have to ask your local vendor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts