Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want an IS300 and was wondering what yall thought about me paying 21750 for a 5 speed black/black with only 41,000 miles. Is that too much? They only color i want is black and the only interior color i like is black so thats the exact one but it seems kinda steep. What yall think.

Thanks for your help.....also if yall have suggestions of what to put on the car besides short shifter, intake, exhaust, chip, halo lights and tint. Those are all the things i'm getting but anything else?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its from a dealership and i can't find the black/black anywhere. I'm afraid of not gonna find one.

If anyone has one in GA let me know.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I got my 2002 MSM E-Shit with 22,000 miles back in 2003 for $23500....I think that price is too high

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So what kind of price do yall think is reasonable? I don't want to drive to texas or anything. I've got so many specificaions its the only problem.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't think the price is too much at all. The 5 speeds are increasingly harder to find. If you're like me and have to have the color you desire, then go for it. Black on black is hard to get. Now if you wanted blue or silver, go to any local lexus dealer and they'll find you a used one.

Try finding a pearl white with tan leather on the NE coast. . . good freakin' luck! I ended up getting one from GA with 41k on it for $22,000. Bought it from a dealer. It's still under Lexus warranty. I love it. Clean, quite, and mechanically sound.

I have shopped for months. Lower milage 5 speeds go for $21k-$28k from dealers. Drive it, if you like it, buy the damn thing.

Just my 2c :)

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
5speeds tend to retain its value. good luck finding used 5 speeds now in colors and mileage you want. i sold mine for a good number. still cant believe i sold it for $20K. maybe cuz i was getting desperate in selling it. 5-speed LSD GGP for $20K.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks yall...i'm gonna go home and buy it this weekend and hopefully put the mods on it to make it amazing. window tint is going on the day i buy it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts