Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call from glendale lexus
There is a Blue 5spd IS300 waiting to be bought..... Should I go get it......Hmmm..

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
no~!!!! especially not from lexus of glendale~!!! they are the BEST dealer u know ut i mean ? they lie and dont tell u crapp... plus theyre overpriced MFs~!!!!!! dont go there trust me... go to longo lexus...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I agree goto long becuase the teat you really well there and explain things to you thats where i got my 2001 and trading it in for 2002 they told be it be at the port on 8/1/2001 and that i should have it the following week. listen to us do not go to glendale they suck i went there to look around and they think thier the sh-- think again plus longo does trd for is300 now.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
I GOT MY is300 FROM GLENDALE LEXUS, only cuz my grandma is really close friends wit one of the sales guys..
and i like one guy that works there named JIM RITTLES.. he REALLy KNOWs all his LEXUS stuff well..
if u ever have any questions , ask for him

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
please get pics of it turboIS. also, do they only have one? when will the rest of the country get one? also, what options are coming packaged with it?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
BULLSH*T~!!!!!!!!!!! theres no manual is300 there man.... whoever told u there was one there either was lying or was dead wrong~!!!!!!! i went today, talked to alfred and there was no `02 there... itll be there in a couple weeks but not even close man... anyway... if u go to glendale lexus a good person to talk to was dorsey douglas, too bad he quit( for obvious reasons ) anyway... go to longo lexus and talk to sunny lim... hes an asian guy and is really energetic and super friendly... coolest dealer ive ever met... does not pressure at all and is a pleasure to deal with~!!! tell him that will song sent you ( black is300 ) haha

·
Registered
29 Posts
Huh, guys

I thought I read that only silver, red, and black are going to be on shore for the initial allotment.? If that is true, how is it that they have the only blue one?

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I spoke Dorsey Douglas when i was looking at the 01...true no BS from him. Fusion, they really have nothing there. Thanks for saving me a trip, not like it's that far. TurboIs, do you know why they called you and told you this...odd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
Lexus Luthor
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing