Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about selling my IS if anyone is interested in it. It is graphite grey and has been dropped 1 inch. I have clear side markers in it and the back lights are clear also. It has the srt intake on it and right now I have 19" graphite konig holes that match the color of the car. I am not sure if I will leave the system in it or not yet but I have a 7" in Panasonic in dash dvd player with a 10" in sub with a custom built box in the back and a new Panasonic 8 disc cd changer also. I also have the TBKO shift kit not installed. If anyone is interested let me know. I will be asking about 26,500. The car has 20,000 miles on it right now. And is in perfect shape.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Re: 2002 Is 300 For Sale

sidetracked3 said:
I am thinking about selling my IS if anyone is interested in it. It is graphite grey and has been dropped 1 inch. I have clear side markers in it and the back lights are clear also. It has the srt intake on it and right now I have 19' graphite konig holes that match the color of the car. I am not sure if I will leave the system in it or not yet but I have a 7' in Panasonic in dash dvd player with a 10' in sub with a custom built box in the back and a new Panasonic 8 disc cd changer also. I also have the TBKO shift kit not installed. If anyone is interested let me know. I will be asking about 28,000. The car has 20,000 miles on it right now. And is in perfect shape.
:eek:

Some information you might want to know..

- Brand new 2003 IS300s are out the door @ 27-28k (without Nav)

- Mods on the car bring down value of the car, not up. Take off the aftermarket stuff and sell them. You'll make more money that way.

- If you have a 7 foot panasonic in-dash dvd player and a 10 foot subwoofer in the back, how are you driving this thing?? :lol:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey

Well If they want to buy a new one then thats fine, but thats my asking price. Also I have (in) after the 7 and 10. Sorry if you cant comprehend what I meant. So I have a 7 (inch) Panasonic indash dvd player and a 10 (inch) Eclipse sub in the back. Everyone has to make everything so difficult at this site.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Re: hey

sidetracked3 said:
Well If they want to buy a new one then thats fine, but thats my asking price. Also I have (in) after the 7 and 10. Sorry if you cant comprehend what I meant. So I have a 7 (inch) Panasonic indash dvd player and a 10 (inch) Eclipse sub in the back. Everyone has to make everything so difficult at this site.
Please take the stick out of your ass and place it somewhere else. I was joking around if you couldn't tell by my laughing smiley. I'm sorry you don't have a sense of humor.

Oh, by the way, inches sign is ", not '.. :roll:

Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey

Look, I dont have a stick up my ass, I have seen it on here time after time. If you make one little mistake or ask a question that somebody has asked before people will jump all over you on this site. The few posts I have put on here asking questions ppl have jumped all over me telling me to do a search which I have already tried and couldnt find what I was looking for. I have seen it with many other ppl too. I have a sense of humor but when everytime I try to post something everyone always has something negative to say about it. It just really gets old. Sites like these are here for ppl to help each other. I am sorry if you were just really kidding but most ppl on here are just trying to be dicks.

·
Registered
941 Posts
No need for any more bickering. I didn't mean any harm by my first post. I just thought you would take it better. Good luck!

John

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sidetracked3/lst?.dir=/My+IS+300&.view=t

that is a link to pics for my car. I will sell the wheels and tires if you want them. But I have to be honest, the whells have been bent a few times but I have had them fixed. And one tire has a plug in it from a bolt that went through it. The wheels are only about 3 months old but I just didnt know how hard it is to keep up 19" wheels. I will sell the wheels and tires for 700.00 since they have been bent. I just sent my money away today to get the factory chrome wheels for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts