Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropped by JM Lexus to check out the new armrest if they had a '02 out to climb in. Walked into the showroom and glanced around. Darn no IS, second glance - yeah there is one here, in that new gold color! If you're looking for color thats really classy lookin' this is it. It blended in with the higher end Lexus cars real well. The color looks much better when viewed in person. The armrest looks simple to install, just retrofitted into the existing space. My salesman says it available in about 2 weeks "they've been told".

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
no pics????

do not post here until u post a pic of that color!!

·
2,909 Posts
I asked one of the parts guys about that armrest first he had no clue the 02 had one then he said they don't even have a parts catalog for the 01! I was like WTF so I told hime I'd call back in a few weeks. I hope he was wrong about not knowing, or maybe he was BSing me, who knows.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I talked with Steve Carvalho @ JM, very good car guy. He knew all about the other armrest now available, didn't really like it alot (said it was OK). Its an easy retrofit to the '01's, I figure out of 25,000 IS's sold 15,000 will want the armrest. Thats alot of profit for Lexus to pass up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts