Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'02 buyers - list the options you got, purchase price, and MSRP (if you recall.) This would be of great help! Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
177 Posts
I forgot what the MSRP was, but the sticker price was 33,900. That included everything except the NAV and LSD. For me (tax, lic, etc) that came out to $700/month for 60 months.

Oh yeah, they wouldnt budge on the price.

[ August 22, 2001: Message edited by: ShapeShifterz ]

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
32,5 .... everything but nav and an auto trans.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My car was supposed to be 31,500 because we had a lexus in our family. Unfortunately, the 500 dollar coupon was good for only new 2001 cars. So i got pissed and they decided to throw in a few extras such as tint and we got road hazard insurance. All together, it was about 34,000 drive out. We put down 10k and payments came out to be about 500 a month.

The LS package with leather/moonroof/ no nav

[ August 22, 2001: Message edited by: pandabebe ]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Please include what model, options, and price before tax and licensing. IOW, the price of the car + destination and advertising fee. Otherwise, it's hard to make use of any of this info. Tnx

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here's what I got...

Automatic, Leather/Escaine Package.
Dealer installed options were the cargo net, trunk mat, and wheel locks.

MSRP (sticker) was $33,782.00
(a)My purchase price was $31,708.00
(b)Document Preparation Fee = $45
(c)Sales tax on a and b = $2222.71
(d)Total of = $33975.71
(e)License Fee $249.00
(f)California Tire Fee $5.00 (who knows what this is?)
(g)Total of (d)+(e)+(f) = $34,229.71

Driving a Silver 2002 Lexus IS300, PRICELESS...

·
Registered
721 Posts
Here is the deal i was given:
Riverside Lexus (CA)

5 speed, nav, full leather package, heated seats, graphite rims, sunroof, and spoiler

around $2200 off MSRP

·
Registered
548 Posts
Originally posted by GOTTURBO:
Here is the deal i was given:
Riverside Lexus (CA)

5 speed, nav, full leather package, heated seats, graphite rims, sunroof, and spoiler

around $2200 off MSRP
$2200 off MSRP? Damn! That's very, very good price! How did you negotiate? Care to share us some of your negotiating tactics?

[ August 22, 2001: Message edited by: mystic ]

·
Registered
721 Posts
I went there and told that Beverly hills lexus is willing to take off $2000 and they said they will beat that.......call Mike Issac and tell him that nicky told you to call him about the IS300 and getting 2000 off the MSRP......nicky

That is the fully loaded model...msrp around 36000

·
Registered
32 Posts
NH - Heated Front Seats
ID - Limited Slip
AS - Leather/Ecsaine Package
RF - Rear Spolier
SR - Power Moonroof
5MT - 5 Speed Manual

I got these off of the is300.net main page
in the news article about 2002 pricing

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
wow
i didnt think the payment would be that high $700+, i have a client that owns a car dealership and said he would knock 7-8 grand off a used one, but i wanted a new one, i like the interior better.....but damn i'll think i'll be getting a used one, anybody lease? if you dont mind, what are those monthly's like, i'm a no $$ down type guy, maybe a grand at most, thanks.....null

·
Registered
221 Posts
Originally posted by James R. Leu:

I got these off of the is300.net main page
in the news article about 2002 pricing
Heh...sorry, i never go to the main page. just jump directly to the forums.

As for these prices, I can't seem to get any decent quotes that seem worth buying right now. I'm contemplating holding off for a month or two until this frenzy dies down.

·
Registered
19 Posts
E-Shift
IBP / Black interior
Leather/Ecsaine Pkg
Moon Roof
LSD
Heated Seats
Graphite wheels

MSRP: $35,012
I paid: $32,622 ($2390 below MSRP)
Didn't come easy, but boy am I happy!

·
Registered
19 Posts
BTW, I found out on another site that currently the national average on an '02 IS300 is about $800 off of MSRP. Also, carsdirect.com is selling at MSRP.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Anybody leasing? If so how much per month and how much down? I got a quote today for a fully loaded IS minus the Nav for $450 per month and $2500 down. Is this a good deal?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
23 Participants
shinto
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing