Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Still Available as of 9/29

What is your First & Last name: Chris Polanski
What is your phone number: 910-269-6388
What is your Location? : Wilmington, NC
VIN#: JTHBD192420056080
Miles: mileage is somewhere between 24-28k miles (I believe truly closer to the lower but its been too long to recall)
Price: $6000
Title Status: Clean
Contact Info: [email protected]

-----------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

NOTE: Due to the high volume of interest in the vehicle, I wanted to add this which is a common question I have been getting, the car can be shipped but it is the sole responsibility of the buyer. I will assist in loading and ensure it is loaded with care on my end but after that it will be in the charge of the buyer.

A $100 non refundable deposit will be the deciding factor of the purchaser of the car, the first to confirm purchase and submit a deposit will win the car. The vehicle must be picked up within 2 weeks of deposit.

I have a 2002 Lexus IS 300, it is very very low miles. I have owned the car since ~2008 and it was built by National Speed in Wilmington, NC. This is a project car and is not running but could be with some motivation. below is a list of things it needs to run:

Full engine Bay Wiring Harness, I have the original, but I began trying to relocate it for a FFIM which is what led to the car being down for almost 10 years now. During the relocation I was unpinning terminals and tagging them but during a move and from time the tags fell off. I have a full Lexus wiring schematic manual that goes with the car.

It will need brake lines from the ABS module as these were cut (another relocation attempt). I am supplying stainless steel brake line tubing for that task.

Things that are on the car.. which is ALOT!!

Built 2JZGE motor Forged Rods and Pistons Stock Bore Size (engine is perfect never had an issue was running flawelessly when wire tuck project started) motor has very low mileage on it since the upgrades were installed. it previously had the SRT bottom mount kit on it but when the turbo failed I was told I should swap to a top mount which started this whole spiral into the project for relocating things and doing a wire tuck.)

- AEM EMS with adapter harness to stock ECU.

- 850cc injectors

- FFIM w-90mm TB and supra TPS for correct rotation

- Top Mount Turbo Manifold with downpipe 2jzgte style

- HKS cam and timing pulley Exhaust Exhaust side

- Billet Underdrive Pulleys

- I have a universal Front Mount Intercooler for it, but no piping as that was a project for once everything was set in place.

- Tial 60mm Wastegate, NIB

- Needs a turbo, the original SRT turbo went bad, it will go along with the car and may be rebuilt possibly? has significant shaft play.

- HKS Coil Over suspension

- Lots of Suspension bracing, strut tower, 2 trunk braces, upgraded sway bars front and rear

- Gauge pod with HKS Gauges

- Blitz Boost controller Really nice with two screens will update with models

- Sparco Racing Seats

- SRT Transmission upgraded Valve body

- SRT Transmission cooler upgrade

There is alot more I'm sure I am forgetting because it has been 10 years since I last worked on the car. I have a new young business and I need this car out of the garage. has been garage kept under a cover its whole life also never left outside in the rain. this is a true barn find at a fair price for the IS300 lover who doesn't mind taking on the project i never finished and have lost ambition to do so.

Has two very very small door dings that could be pulled by paintless repair, had it looked at but was planning on waiting until the car was finished before having it done... the drivers rear quarter panel has some scratches that would need minor paint repair likely could be buffed out, otherwise the paint looks as you'd expect a 28
k mile car to look, very very nice albeit a bit dusty from a decade under a car cover in the back of my conditioned shop! It is a great car and I love it, I just don't have time to finish it and am taking a huge loss. the mileage is well worth taking on the project and I will not be parting it out, it would be a crime to do so. the car is very dusty in the pictures as the window are down and i cannot easily wash it with the harness removed and unable to roll up the windows.

Addendum: I discovered that this car has the sticky dash syndrome even though it has been sitting in a conditioned garage with no sunlight, apparently that is very common for this year car. I wanted to be completely transparent on the subject so adding any addendums here!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for your interest!

Chris

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I made a walk around video as requested by one of the potential purchasers and have put it up for any others who might be interested.

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
145 Posts
i know this is random , but what is the model of those sparco seats. they fit so well with the interior flow compared to any other aftermarket reclining seat that ive seen. any information would be much apperciated .

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know this is random , but what is the model of those sparco seats. they fit so well with the interior flow compared to any other aftermarket reclining seat that ive seen. any information would be much apperciated .

they are at least 12 years old so im not sure if the same model is still available. but they slide and recline great in the car, i will see if i can find a number on them anywhere for you.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you any information would be appreciated
I looked all over the seat and cannot find any model indicator, may be underneath but i cannot see it. in terms of current models it would be comparable to the R600 i think from looking at all of the features and lever it has on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still Available as of 9/29

What is your First & Last name: Chris Polanski
What is your phone number: 910-269-6388
What is your Location? : Wilmington, NC
VIN#: JTHBD192420056080
Miles: mileage is somewhere between 24-28k miles (I believe truly closer to the lower but its been too long to recall)
Price: $6000
Title Status: Clean
Contact Info: [email protected]

-----------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

NOTE: Due to the high volume of interest in the vehicle, I wanted to add this which is a common question I have been getting, the car can be shipped but it is the sole responsibility of the buyer. I will assist in loading and ensure it is loaded with care on my end but after that it will be in the charge of the buyer.

A $100 non refundable deposit will be the deciding factor of the purchaser of the car, the first to confirm purchase and submit a deposit will win the car. The vehicle must be picked up within 2 weeks of deposit.

I have a 2002 Lexus IS 300, it is very very low miles. I have owned the car since ~2008 and it was built by National Speed in Wilmington, NC. This is a project car and is not running but could be with some motivation. below is a list of things it needs to run:

Full engine Bay Wiring Harness, I have the original, but I began trying to relocate it for a FFIM which is what led to the car being down for almost 10 years now. During the relocation I was unpinning terminals and tagging them but during a move and from time the tags fell off. I have a full Lexus wiring schematic manual that goes with the car.

It will need brake lines from the ABS module as these were cut (another relocation attempt). I am supplying stainless steel brake line tubing for that task.

Things that are on the car.. which is ALOT!!

Built 2JZGE motor Forged Rods and Pistons Stock Bore Size (engine is perfect never had an issue was running flawelessly when wire tuck project started) motor has very low mileage on it since the upgrades were installed. it previously had the SRT bottom mount kit on it but when the turbo failed I was told I should swap to a top mount which started this whole spiral into the project for relocating things and doing a wire tuck.)

- AEM EMS with adapter harness to stock ECU.

- 850cc injectors

- FFIM w-90mm TB and supra TPS for correct rotation

- Top Mount Turbo Manifold with downpipe 2jzgte style

- HKS cam and timing pulley Exhaust Exhaust side

- Billet Underdrive Pulleys

- I have a universal Front Mount Intercooler for it, but no piping as that was a project for once everything was set in place.

- Tial 60mm Wastegate, NIB

- Needs a turbo, the original SRT turbo went bad, it will go along with the car and may be rebuilt possibly? has significant shaft play.

- HKS Coil Over suspension

- Lots of Suspension bracing, strut tower, 2 trunk braces, upgraded sway bars front and rear

- Gauge pod with HKS Gauges

- Blitz Boost controller Really nice with two screens will update with models

- Sparco Racing Seats

- SRT Transmission upgraded Valve body

- SRT Transmission cooler upgrade

There is alot more I'm sure I am forgetting because it has been 10 years since I last worked on the car. I have a new young business and I need this car out of the garage. has been garage kept under a cover its whole life also never left outside in the rain. this is a true barn find at a fair price for the IS300 lover who doesn't mind taking on the project i never finished and have lost ambition to do so.

Has two very very small door dings that could be pulled by paintless repair, had it looked at but was planning on waiting until the car was finished before having it done... the drivers rear quarter panel has some scratches that would need minor paint repair likely could be buffed out, otherwise the paint looks as you'd expect a 28
k mile car to look, very very nice albeit a bit dusty from a decade under a car cover in the back of my conditioned shop! It is a great car and I love it, I just don't have time to finish it and am taking a huge loss. the mileage is well worth taking on the project and I will not be parting it out, it would be a crime to do so. the car is very dusty in the pictures as the window are down and i cannot easily wash it with the harness removed and unable to roll up the windows.

Addendum: I discovered that this car has the sticky dash syndrome even though it has been sitting in a conditioned garage with no sunlight, apparently that is very common for this year car. I wanted to be completely transparent on the subject so adding any addendums here!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for your interest!

Chris

View attachment 135997

View attachment 135998

View attachment 135999

View attachment 136000

View attachment 136001

View attachment 136002

View attachment 136003

View attachment 136004

View attachment 136005

View attachment 136006