Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think waiting for a 2002 IS-auto tranny-as opposed to buying one now with auto tranny will make much difference regarding standards features or any 2002 model yr improvements...
ps... sc430 at my dealer..had 7 of them presold...all for 61k..my dream car.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
The 2002 will have some new options like stability control, armrest, etc...

If you can stand to wait until August you can see if you think the options are worth any price difference. If you wait until then they might offer some deals to get rid of the last of the 2001s.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has the IS 300 come out in Europe yet? I know the is200 is there for the past few yrs..have they redesigned the car in any way for europe and japan(altezza)since intro?

·
Registered
727 Posts
I checked the NJ prices at Carsdirect.com and the IS300 is selling for $200 over invoice. They have a dealer incentive going on until 4/2. I'm assuming the incentive is the $500 coupon that Lexus has been sending out. $30,714 w/Leather, Moonroof & LSD. It's hard to imagine prices going down any further.

[This message has been edited by Chiphead (edited March 18, 2001).]

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Once the manual IS300 comes out in the U.S., Europe should get it shortly after that. What's for sure is that the IS300 SportCross will be sold in Europe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Right now the cars are selling at a very low price because the 5 speed is coming out. And, there is actually a, dare I say it, a REBATE that is being offered by Lexus to the dealers because of some marketing issues. It is a $1000 rebate. Something to take advantage of!!

------------------
Open Mind/Closed Fist

1 - 8 of 8 Posts