Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Personally, I think that it could be phat. Pics don't look bad, but you really can't get a real feel for the way it will look until you see it in person. Pics can be deceiving.

------------------

·
Registered
509 Posts
that rear end looks so much like a car called.. umm... 4got name. a dodge " ___ "... ??
its a 2 door.. a new model as well. whats that name.. damn. cant think of the name now..
=(

but i think that altima looks phat for a 20k car!

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica
Fully loaded IS 300

·
Registered
685 Posts
The front looks like IS+new Civic, and the rear looks exactly same as Chevy Monte Carlo's. I think everyone's talked about Dodge meant Chevy Monte Carlo. The rear is just copied from that car, man. I think the front and rear don't really match.

------------------
K.P.

·
Registered
27 Posts
totally agree... even i can draw a nice concept car!

Originally posted by 4yoazz:
Personally, I think that it could be phat. Pics don't look bad, but you really can't get a real feel for the way it will look until you see it in person. Pics can be deceiving.

·
Registered
509 Posts
yes yes, thats what i was talkign about.. chevy monde carlo..
the rear is exactly the same man.....
dont match that well..

Originally posted by Rookie84:
The front looks like IS+new Civic, and the rear looks exactly same as Chevy Monte Carlo's. I think everyone's talked about Dodge meant Chevy Monte Carlo. The rear is just copied from that car, man. I think the front and rear don't really match.

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica
Fully loaded IS 300

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Well, I doubt this is even close to the production version. It's definitely better than the 'oh so ugly' Maxima. For Nissan's sake, I hope it makes production in similar clothes. I read somewhere that the Maxima 3.0L V6 will be an option on the Altima, and the Maxima will get the 3.5 from the Pathfinder pumping out 260hp.

black/ivory
17"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts