Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey a friend of mine totalled his is3. Well he can take what ever is needed. All offers are welcome. The car was hit on the passenger side. so what ever u need just tell me and what u want to pay.

-Eddie

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
oops that was me. not newton-is300. do not pm him, went on the wrong screen name

anything you pretty much need i will get. i need to kno what ppl want and i can see if i can get it.

-Eddie

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
You have a PM

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
You have a PM

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
You have a PM

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Dibs on the whole car if the front end is ok on it

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Eddie, What color interior is it? If black, ask him how much does he want for his seats (front and back w/headrest).

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
PM has been sent. Thanks, I've been waiting for some to completely part out.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
how bout;

the faceplate around the trac/heated seats button, if not the whole thing (buttons included)

logos/emblems

floormats (if ivory and in good condition)

screws from intake sensor

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
i NEED the gas tank door assembly. the door, the hinge, the springs, and whatever else comes off, if you can figure out how to get it off. mine got all busted up, and it wont open when i pull the little handle. if you can get it off withour breaking it i'll pay $40 for it. but i do not need the screw on lid or the rubber part around it....

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha
im gone for a day Eddie and you post something with my name. haha
its all good
yo Eddie
call me up tommorow morning, i got some shit to do for a while with studying and stuff but afterwurds ill come over. and i dont know if you know yet Chigger but the car interior was black so rear seats wouldnt help you much. unles u want them. if not Chigger
Eddie call me up and ill take the rear seats.

·
Registered
316 Posts
You have PM. :D

·
Registered
316 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts