Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
eBay Motors: Lexus (item 160185634790 end time Dec-19-07 13:24:59 PST)

hopefully this isn't a repost... I just thought this was a bit interesting.. especially the ugly nude girl :suspiciou

says the car was in Two Fast Two Furious

I went to check on youtube.. and I found this clip some white boys made... makes me not want an SRT intake.
YouTube - Everything Real Fast
If you watch closely... after the bimmer shifts down a gear you see the is300 rev up to 6000 rpms... with the Ebrake on? :suspiciou

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
:lol:

they are sellin a non-Turbo with a fucked up lookin paintjob for $28,000?

and that chick looks like a dude. damn why do people keep lettin the tranny models sit near their car?

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
I like how you can make an offer on it. I see one person made one and they declined. I'm tempted to offer them $5k to take it off their hands. I'll tell them it's going to cost me at least another $10k to make it drivable and that $15k is a reasonable price. :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
I just looked more. Does it really have an intercooler without a turbo? Is it just piping with nothing attached to it? I probably would have never bought an IS if I had seen this ad first

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
and that chick looks like a dude. damn why do people keep lettin the tranny models sit near their car?
She's not just near the car, she's in/on it with her dirty cooch.

I hope they disinfect that thing before they sell it. Otherwise you're getting an ugly overpriced IS w/a side of VD.

·
Registered
9 Posts
jesus christ really could they have picked an uglier thing to sit on that car. and come on people who needs that many tvs i mean you could fit and entire family in there and have screens to spare lol

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont think the stock alternator can handle that many tvs either... 100 amps?..

I'm actually digging the engine bay and the way the exhaust looks though =)

·
Registered
567 Posts
WOW thats interesting! I wonder how much money that person put into that car? i would of never bought an IS if i wouldve seen this car first!

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
rod miller? what?!! :lol: wow i cant believe this :lol:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
That is one of the most customized interiors I have ever seen on an IS. But that does not make up for the horrid paint job and countless other ridiculous mods.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
ive seen this car in person and it does look like shit on a stick. the car looks horrible with the cheap apc pep boys mods

I just looked more. Does it really have an intercooler without a turbo? Is it just piping with nothing attached to it? I probably would have never bought an IS if I had seen this ad first
not only does he have a intercooler and no turbo but he mounted the intercooler upside down

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Guess money can buy a lot of things...

Aparentley 'good taste' is not one of them.

·
Registered
827 Posts
that rear bumper looks like a honda ewwww

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Wow, another person with no self respect. Does this guy not have any friends to tell him not to go through with this kind of stuff.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 44 Posts