Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to purchase a 2001 is300 from a private seller.......The fuse box under the hood is missing the top cover.....Does anyone or can someone send me a picture of the fuse box with the top off so that I can compare all the fuses to make sure none of them are missing....because I can't find anything that shows a picture of the fuse box.

Thanks in Advance Guys

·
Premium Member
14,416 Posts
I will do it tomorrow, ok?

thanks
David

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Are you going to bargain him down if a fuse is missing?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fuse Box

Hey I really appreciate it David.....THanks

BossMan,

I'm going to try, but if it is nothing major I'm not going to stress it too much cause the car is in excellent condition besides the top missing from the fuse box.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
is300soon said:
I will do it tomorrow, ok?

thanks
David
Ha ha, beat you to it!

There are two though. I'm pretty sure you mean the main one, but I got both just in case.

·
Premium Member
14,416 Posts
weeeeeeeeeeeee

Uber gets to do something nice for once.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
is300soon said:
weeeeeeeeeeeee

Uber gets to do something nice for once.
Hey, that's not fair! I do nice things all the time! Just not on these forums. :lol:

Looking at my pics again though, it looks like I'm missing 2 fuses! I'll have to find out what "H-LP CLN" in the top right and means (and replace it), and pick up another 20A spare for the bottom right.

I hope it means "Headlamp Cleaner," so I won't have to worry. :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fuse Box

Thanks ÜberPhLuBB.......Definetly missing some fuses on the IS300 I'm looking at......Thanks

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Re: Fuse Box

dopeey420 said:
Thanks ÜberPhLuBB.......Definetly missing some fuses on the IS300 I'm looking at......Thanks
No problem, mang.

·
Registered
60 Posts
hiyooo...im missing this piece as well.

since this thread is more than 7 years old, does someone have a pic handy? the ones above went AWOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts