Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m having a problem with my 2001 lexus is300 (230,000 miles). automatic n/a 2jz. I bought the car around a month ago. Ran and drove great since i got it, i was out one night and got home parked the car in the garage and went out to start it the next day and all it done was crank. I put the key in the ignition and the security light kept flashing. The car has a remote start as well so tried that and it would just crank with the remote start. I thought the battery in the key fob for remote start was weak so replaced the battery and now it won’t even try to remote start. Still won’t start with key either, my battery seems to be good. I’ve checked all my fuses and a couple was blown so replaced them and still nothing. I’ve got power to everything, i’m unsure about the fuel pump as my cars been bagged and you can’t hear anything over the air compressor in the trunk when you turn on the car. I’ve tried the ecu reset where you take the negative terminal off the battery for a couple minutes and that didn’t work. Id like to have second opinions on what i should start with before i go down a rabbit hole throwing money at it. Never had any problems before, all fluids are good level half a tank of fuel. Any thoughts or opions would be appreciated thanks.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car

1 - 2 of 2 Posts