Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the other day I just picked up my 01 is300 with 145k miles and I just noticed that the back bumper has a gap where it attaches it’s not loose or anything but there’s a gap where it needs to be fully latched. I got it from the Toyota dealership and I’m guessing when they did their inspection they took off the bumper and didn’t do a good job putting it back on? Do you think i could take it to the dealer and they would do it for free or is there a way I could do it?

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
So the other day I just picked up my 01 is300 with 145k miles and I just noticed that the back bumper has a gap where it attaches it’s not loose or anything but there’s a gap where it needs to be fully latched. I got it from the Toyota dealership and I’m guessing when they did their inspection they took off the bumper and didn’t do a good job putting it back on? Do you think i could take it to the dealer and they would do it for free or is there a way I could do it?
IF IT IS NOT RIGHT YES. But without seeing it. I could not say if it is okay or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts