Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2001 IS 300 Great Condition, Taken Great Care of, One of a Kind, GREAT PRICE !! *******(32,000 In Aftermarket Accessories (All receipts ) )*********All prices on this thread include labor to install.
134,000 Miles runs like brand new. Only real considerations and NO I WILL NOT PART OUT!!!

I am a man and i know when to admit when i was wrong. I had stated in the thread that the car has 285 BHP on a N/A car. This was wrong, i finally found the dyno sheet which i am trying to get on here when i get ahold of a scanner. The car had a peak HP of 251.7 . I understand that is a bit off and i apoligize i thought i was correct and i wasnt.

***** I know everyone is wondering why i am selling this car right after getting a new paint job. The reason is because just got a new job in which i am moving to colorado in 3 weeks. I have another car right now so i am looking to sell the car which has been paid off for 2 years as quick as possible so i dont have to take it to Colorado with me as there i will not need it, and will probably purchase something new.

Ineterior

• 9 inch Headrest screens.
• Custom Uphostelry
• Suede Interior
• Color Matched Interior

Sound System

• All Custom System 9,700 $ In receipts.
• 12 inch MTX Sub
• 4 MTX Thunder ax mids
• 1200 Watt Hifonics Amp
• 500 watt Mids Amp
• 1.5 Fared Capacitor
• 7 inch Panasonic In dash flip up
• Full Ipod Setup Also Plays Music Videos on All Screens

Exterior

• 4 Deep Dish Jazwheel Trinitys (aka Axis Milano) Exact same wheel
• Front: 19x8.5 +45 Offset
• Rear: 19x9.5 +45 Offset

• 4 Toyo T1R
• Front: 235/35/19
• Rear: 245/35/19

• Tein S-tech Lowering Springs 1 inch in Front/ 1.25 Rear

• Rolled Fenders

• Custom Glacier Frost Mica Paint a 2007 Lexus Color ( 11,500$ )
• L-sportline Front End
• Custom Headlights ( Flat Black )
• Altezza Black Chrome Grill
• Spoiler w/ Brake Light
• Window Tent

Engine

• K&N Performance Intake
• Performance Injectors
• Custom Exhaust done by Lewisville Muffler ( Lewisville TX )
• Supra TT Piston
- Greddy E-manage

( All Work done by autobahn performance in Plano TX )

This Custom Black interior headliner and every panel on the interior along with some extra suede pieces were done.

This is the stance of the Car and this was before the paint.

The Car is For Sale in the Members Trade Area 11,500 $

·
Premium Member
16,050 Posts
wow! very clean!!!!

can i get some specs on those wheels?

are they the axis one's?

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Very nice! Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Good luck with the sale.

Isn't that a L-Sportline front bumper? still rare though

Reactions: IS3_FTW

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes I Believe they are the axis ones. The specs are at the top of the thread. The wheels did require caliper shaving,spacers, and rolling fenders. Thanks for all the compliments!!

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Car looks great but that is not the L-Tuned front bumper. That is the L-Sportline front. Gl with the sale.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
There is no way that there is 32K invested in aftermarket parts in this car, sorry.

This is coming from a guy with a full show car IS300.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Great car @ good price but this car doesn't look like there are $32k in mod. Maybe like $10kish??

So you paid over 11grand alone in painting less than a year ago and now selling the car for less than what your paint job costed you??

Oh, BTW mod, move this to Car for sale.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Performance pistons? Brian crowder? what numbers are you putting out on the dyno?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They are the Supra TT Pistons, and the car is putting down 285bhp as of 8 months ago. As of everyone saying about money issues if anyone is really interested in the car i have ALL RECEIPTS of all the work done on the car. These prices do include labor to install. And yes i have lots of money in to the car but for job reasons i am moving and need to get something else. A person cant stay in a 01 lexus for seven years its time to get something else.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Uggh I Love Those Wheels!

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
A person cant stay in a 01 lexus for seven years its time to get something else.
Really? I didn't know that. I guess I only have two more years before I have to get rid of mine. No, I will not part it out!

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
clean title? any accidents? were the door jams painted? engine bay??

and why were injectors needed? what size are they? high or low impedence? what was the purpose of swapping in "performance injectors" on a N/A car? how did you make 285 hp? was that to the wheels?

what kind of EMS are you running? don't you need some kind of ems in order to run non factory injectors?

·
Registered
132 Posts
clean title? any accidents? were the door jams painted? engine bay??

and why were injectors needed? what size are they? high or low impedence? what was the purpose of swapping in "performance injectors" on a N/A car? how did you make 285 hp? was that to the wheels?

what kind of EMS are you running? don't you need some kind of ems in order to run non factory injectors?
dieing to know how u got 285bhp out of an N/A.....
what they said!!! are you also located in plano tx? what is the tread life left on tires?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts