Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys-

I just recently purchased a 2001 IS 300 from a dealer here in Austin. It had 16.5 K miles on it, and the condition was excellent inside and out. The guys were selling it for 24 K and I got them to negotiate for 23 K walkout. I think I got a pretty good deal, but I just wanted an opinion from you guys. I know that good deal or bad, I've already purchased the car, but I wanted to see what you guys thought. My previous car was a MKIV Supra NA, that I had sold about 2 yrs ago, and I was in the market for one again, but I heard that the MKV Supra's are going to be released to the US market in August of next year, after it debuts in the Tokyo motor show this year. I was going to wait around for next year, but when I was saw the IS300, suddenly I ran short of patience and wanted this car then and there.

Shams

·
Registered
260 Posts
MmMmM 01 is300 with 16.5k miles for 23 G's :-? . you didn't get a good deal, what u got is a HOOK UP :D

:crazy:I got my 02 is300 wtih 27k miles for 20 G'S. i also got the hook up :crazy: .

·
Registered
831 Posts
ya that sounds like a good price man. Take the VIN number and go to carfax.com to check it out if you haven't already :).

·
11,061 Posts
That would be a fair deal even in a private sale up here in the Seattle area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts