Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago I started hearing a whirring noise that lasts for around 15 seconds or so upon start up. The noise seems to come from behind the dash. I noticed also that the HVAC control for the vents (flow). I can only select floor or windshield.

This morning I noticed that the temperature also cannot be adjusted (52 deg in GA this AM and wanted some heat for a few mins). Right now it's stuck in cold (regardless of where I move the dial).

Any ideas? I can live with the flow not being able to adjusted, but desperately need the temperature to be adjusted.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
About a month ago I started hearing a whirring noise that lasts for around 15 seconds or so upon start up. The noise seems to come from behind the dash. I noticed also that the HVAC control for the vents (flow). I can only select floor or windshield.

This morning I noticed that the temperature also cannot be adjusted (52 deg in GA this AM and wanted some heat for a few mins). Right now it's stuck in cold (regardless of where I move the dial).

Any ideas? I can live with the flow not being able to adjusted, but desperately need the temperature to be adjusted.
Common issue. Mode and cool/hot servos. Replace them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts