Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in a small condo complex...you'd think the odds would be pretty slim to see the exact same year and color IS in a small neighborhood. and then the guy parks right next to mine! :p

anyone here have a 2001 ggp and live in mt laurel, nj? i still haven't seen the dude get into the car so i don't know who it is. could even be a girl for all i know. too crazy.

just wait til march when i bust out my new l-tuned rims! 8)

·
Registered
358 Posts
sup i live in mt laurel and i drive a 2002 ibp is300....i live on larchmont blvd.....i've seen a lot of is300 near us....2 other blue ones besides from me....black sportdesign....ggp sportdesign....and others....

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
writing something on paper, and leave it as a note on their car...probably door handle since many people ignore the wiperblades...unless its a red paper...

hopefully they will respond in a nice way by leaving a note on your car, preferably paper and door handle method :lol:

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
this belongs in NORTH-EAST fellas...i'd move it but I dont got the power to do so...

otherwise, continue with your discussion..

:chill:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
yaeh true...whats a guy gotta do to become a mod here? :lol:

id like to become one...dunno how...dunno who to PM...probably webmaster? :lol:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I like to avoid parking next to other ISs I seem to find that sadly my chances of getting vandalised are higher when i park to someone that has the same car i do. Last time i parked next to an almost identical copy when i went to pick up some chinese food I came out and saw this really ugly pimpled faced-short girl trying to reach for my jdm antena. Luckly I remembered to employ the panic button. :lol:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Izzo300 said:
I like to avoid parking next to other ISs I seem to find that sadly my chances of getting vandalised are higher when i park to someone that has the same car i do. Last time i parked next to an almost identical copy when i went to pick up some chinese food I came out and saw this really ugly pimpled faced-short girl trying to reach for my jdm antena. Luckly I remembered to employ the panic button. :lol:
damn i don't know some people are nice like this lady i parked next to she was saying how nice my car was....

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it's probably just some old lady or somethin. my complex is crazy...it's only two streets but there's a silver, black, and now TWO ggp is300's. sorry about putting this in general discussion. i flaked out on that one. it won't happen again. :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.