Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just took the one provided by turbo97se and modified it to work with the 2001 diagram. I don't know if it works....it should...there is no TAC wire instead there is a NE wire which is E23 and the same color as the TAC wire for the 2002. I read in the manual that the NE wire is a control crank angle sensor. I believe that this NE wire is the same RPM wire as used in the AFC installation, so it should work. :D

I can email it to you if you need it, or if someone wants to host it just pm me.

ok have a nice day

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Perhaps you can compare it to this one. I finished this a while ago but didn't post it. I sent it to someone, but never got a response. Let me know if there are any errors in it. The TAC signal is something that someone should verify and also play around with which ground is best.

Good Luck!

http://home.attbi.com/~nigelc33/IS300_emanage_hookup.xls

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Gee! Give an inch and they ask for a mile! :) j/k

Does this work better?

*EDIT* hmm ... some of the pics don't show up. Can someone help fix that?

fairuza11 said:
hmm could you make that a jpg instead of a excel file?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i was bored again so i modified the picture diagram for the AFC to work with the emanage, so now the ppl that don't know where pin E13 or B9 are will have a picture to go off instead.. i sent it to gavron1 to host sooooo, enjoy this one too :D and let me know if it works. it's gonna be awhile before i can get mine to test it out on.

·
Registered
876 Posts
itmstgofast said:
i was bored again so i modified the picture diagram for the AFC to work with the emanage, so now the ppl that don't know where pin E13 or B9 are will have a picture to go off instead.. i sent it to gavron1 to host sooooo, enjoy this one too :D and let me know if it works. it's gonna be awhile before i can get mine to test it out on.
Ok Picture is here http://www.seloc.net/images/jpg/ecuemanageplug.jpg

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
My question is...

On the injector wires on the ecu plugs...all of them seem to be 16 gauge except for #60. Is that just me?

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
its just me.

ITS JUST ME.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts