·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrclam & young,

Eat Your Hearts Out

And ME TOO!!!

These Pictures were captured from the 39meg Video Road Test Clip thats coming to the Denise's Site soon....

How do you want the Road Test Footage??

4 Video segments of 10megs... Straight DownLoad from Site or Entire 39megs Downloaded from the 500meg download limited FreeDrive Site?

BTW, I know this car isn't Turbo but you'all are gonna TRIP OUT when you hear this damn car!!

Smra.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Not that it isn't a great car and would probably buy one anyway, one of the reasons its not here yet is that at high engines speeds (above 7K) they were seeing premature wear on the bearing surfaces. Just FYI

·
Registered
727 Posts
Too bad it's so popular (sucker taxed). Insurance rates are going to be killer.

[This message has been edited by Chiphead (edited November 12, 2000).]

·
Registered
541 Posts
Originally posted by smra:
Im IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrclam & young,

Eat Your Hearts Out

I'm looking for dealer who'll take my deposit on the new M3. ^_^ I think , though, the 330i is the perfect car for me right now. If I'd had gone straight from my '86 Accord LX to the E46 M3 I'd probably have wrapped it around a tree on the drive home from the dealership.

The E46 M3 is a HECK OF A LOT of car. And I hope that all of the folks who are lined up to buy it are ready for it.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I can just imagine a bunch of injury lawyers giving out their business cards to new M3 customers as they drive out of the dealership.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Originally posted by cis300:
Motorweek said the M3 will be on sale Jan 2K1 and only 3000/yr
. Can anyone confirm this?

The following is an excerpt from the October 23, 2000 issue of AutoWeek:

"As to availability, place your order yesterday. Only about 4000 M3s are coming to the United States for MY 2001, and dealers' lists are lengthening fast. Deliveries will start soon after New Year's Day."

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
M3 RoadTest Video Footage Is Up At Our IS300 WebSite Denise’s IS300 Also Other Fun & Informative Stuff.
BTW, The Quantity Question is answered by beautiful Jenifer in the Fooage Summary.

Smra.

·
Registered
571 Posts
yep, I asked my dealer the other day, and they're only assigned to 100 M3s for next year, but their waiting list is almost double that...he said I will have to wait till the next model year if I wanted one.

Oh yeah...cheap bastards adding a 5k premium on top of already rape-me price of 50k.

That's almost hitting the 60k mark......kinda makes you think about a 540i sport or the M5?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Just wait a few years and buy one used. Plus all the gremlins will be gone and it might have 20 more hp. Once all the hype is gone they will be easier to obtain. E.g. Miata, S2000, etc.

------------------
S38
91 M5

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
s38 good idea except i think i read somewhere that in every production year of the m3 they were sold like as soon as the dealer got allocation for them. if the new m3 is as good as all te hype is the hype may never die down
until the e56 comes out anyways...he he

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
mrclam
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing