Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all wutup.

wel as of 2 weeks ago, i made up my mind to kind of put in a bit of originality and creativity into my car's exterior.

it might not be the BEST and most PREFERRED look by most of u guys out there, but i thought i might try something. (just watch, imprimis will drop by and say RICE! :p )

but anyways, im thinking of going to a certain extent, a black + red touch up on the exterioir. minor touchups, like fog housings..black tails but leave a certain distinguished red area..maybe red mesh on my grille, or something. im not 100% sure yet..

i just wanna know if u guys have seen anything like that in person?
semi-2-tone-exteriors?

how did it look?

im trying to find a way to pull it off without making my car look like a joke...but im not sure if i wanna do it yet...jsut sick of all black...

let me know, and post pics of u guys have anye!

thanks!

-Aaron :p

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
got rice?

(only nice 2 tone IMO IS430 concept) or use of 2 colors on the IS

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no ..no no no..NO WHERE near that much...i mean LITTLe things...like just like headlights, liek paint eerything black except the rings around the actualy light...or like the fog housings..red "L"..SUBTLE things...

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
look at lextasy car.

he did a two tone using msm and the graphite color.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
onyxaltezza said:
no ..no no no..NO WHERE near that much...i mean LITTLe things...like just like headlights, liek paint eerything black except the rings around the actualy light...or like the fog housings..red "L"..SUBTLE things...
thats a horrible idea. black and red dont look good together. maybe black and graphite

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
got rice?

(only nice 2 tone IMO IS430 concept) or use of 2 colors on the IS
And even THAT was a stretch IMO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts