Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Due to my brother's driving my car was totaled. I have some JL audio components for sale.

2 12w6v2's. They are each in their own fiberglass box to fit into the side pockets in the trunk of IS300's.

1 JL 1000/1 amplifier. It sits in the back piece of the box where it can be seen through the hole.

The two other pieces cover the spare tire, and are easily removable to get to the tire.

I payed a good amount of cash for this setup, and everything is still in perfect working order. I am asking for 1700 dollars for the whole setup. I am located in Charlotte, North Carolina and I'm only looking for local buyers at the moment.

Thanks,
Mike

Pictures:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Nice setup you have there... Sorry about your car being totalled. But if the front end wasn't damaged during the accident, I am interested in the entire engine. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
I always like the JL stuff. Good quality. GL with your sale. this setup should be a quickie for you.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
i have a single 12w6v2 powered by a 500/1 and it sounds amazing. now i have not heard the best of the best subs as far as SQ goes...but i must say my ears don't lie. you're not going to find a single bad review on the 12w6v2. it gets loud, low, and maintains control.

somebody should snatch this up. add in another $1k for a HU, front stage, and second amp, and you'll be in business.

what's the volume of each enclosure? i love the look of the w6v2 when the basket is exposed.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I need to double check the volume, don't really remember but as flapperdink said, these subs are fantastic

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no i do not, but it's laid out just like the 1st picture with the subs in those two pockets on either side and the amp sits near the back within the enclosure so you can still remove the spare tire which is what the other two panels are covering up.

·
Premium Member
11,398 Posts
What's the enclosure size? You're the first person I've seen fiberglass those two pockets on the sides of the trunk. Lots of people talk about doing it but no one actually has gone for it.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts