Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i parked outside a local performance shop in harrison new jersey today (Eastcoast Autosports) and when i came out there were 2 IBP is300s next to me, one looked like it had a WIN racing front bumper and the other had gunmetal 19s with a cwest kit.............just wanted to know if theyre on this forum and if so to lemme know..........the cars were beautiful

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
BUTRBALL12 said:
Hey i parked outside a local performance shop in harrison new jersey today (Eastcoast Autosports) and when i came out there were 2 IBP is300s next to me, one looked like it had a WIN racing front bumper and the other had gunmetal 19s with a cwest kit.............just wanted to know if theyre on this forum and if so to lemme know..........the cars were beautiful
Hey, not me, but i've been looking for a good performance shop in essex county area....what work did you have done there, are they good/reasonable?

thanks

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yeah the one with the Win kit was Bluelillex and the other one witht he C-west i 4 got his net name.but my friends were at East Coast today and told me that they were

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks but its dirty as hell, kinda felt embarassed when i saw yur cars all clean and mine was filthy. did you happen to have a green IS before the blue one by the way?

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no clue i just know that one of my brothers friends, the girl that went into the shop, had a green IS300 back when they first came out but i havent seen her in a long time so i was just wondering.....i was there with my friend to pick up his civic dont know if u saw me there.........i only notices the IS300s when i left, i was droolin man especially that kit :p

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what kind of rims does he have because they looked really good especially on the blue.....are there any meets anytime soon here in jersey

tsopranomb: i havent had any major work done there just my tint, tires, and a few minor parts. I was actually there to pick up a friends car, he had some nice work done (dc header, aem v2 intake, high flow cat, all custom fitted cuz its hard to find parts for his car). BUt ive know those guys for a long time and they are actually my brothers' friends so yeah i really recommend them, theyll get u anything u want and fast too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
BUTRBALL12 said:
what kind of rims does he have because they looked really good especially on the blue.....are there any meets anytime soon here in jersey

tsopranomb: i havent had any major work done there just my tint, tires, and a few minor parts. I was actually there to pick up a friends car, he had some nice work done (dc header, aem v2 intake, high flow cat, all custom fitted cuz its hard to find parts for his car). BUt ive know those guys for a long time and they are actually my brothers' friends so yeah i really recommend them, theyll get u anything u want and fast too.
Ace Impacts 19"//Gun metal

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
he digiosity do you own an IS300 or you just friends with these guys..........nice cars you got in yur sig. by the way..........i too am a fellow Mercedes Benz enthusiast

·
Registered
18 Posts
BUTRBALL12 said:
he digiosity do you own an IS300 or you just friends with these guys..........nice cars you got in yur sig. by the way..........i too am a fellow Mercedes Benz enthusiast
thanks...

I've been in danny's car a handful of times so i know. He's the kid that suggested me buying an Is300.

Im not sure if I want the IS or a C32.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ooooo..........im kind of partial to the IS obviously but the C32 is a hell of a machine and it seems like you got a nice theme going there........are all yours cars the same color?

·
Registered
18 Posts
BUTRBALL12 said:
ooooo..........im kind of partial to the IS obviously but the C32 is a hell of a machine and it seems like you got a nice theme going there........are all yours cars the same color?
2003 Sl - silver
2000 S - black
1998 Sl - red
Escalade - black

here is a picture of danny's car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts