Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
lexus luthor - i don't think that is computer enhanced...i just broke down the picture, and it only has one frame...so it looks to be real...anyone wanna confirm?>

·
Registered
921 Posts
I wish I had the article that I found that stated that it was just a computer enhanced picture but put out by Lexus engineers. Sorry I can't prove it but that was what I had read.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doncorleone, now that I look at it closer it does look photo shopped. Oh well, it looks tight though...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think they'd rather much keep it consistent and just call it the IS300-C. Of course if people took to calling it the IS300 C-type, that would make it sound too much like a Honda. Just out of curiosity I've had the debate over what the E in ES stands for, Executive or Entry level, the only ones Im positive about are SC and LS, not even sure what RX or LX stand for.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
hey guess you're right! its is fake! but i thought the gs meant Grand Sport????? that's what i read but ten there is the SC300's that was sports coup...?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
habibnazir
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing