Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from AVE in Clearwater Florida!!! I had them put in 2 diamond 12's witha a kenwood amp in the trunk facing in trhrough the ski pass. I will get pics as soon as possible!! They walled off part of the trunk leaving about a foot and a half of depth and the whole width of the trunk and i am going to have a Gaint Red lex vinyl symbol placed on the wall with red neon creating a backlight for it!!! So any ways i turn the car on and instant boom!!! Its very hard hitting clear bass none of that soft stuff and it souns great my parents said they could hear me 5 cars back behind them since they dropped me off to pick up car!!! I also had the XM radio unit professionally installed and i will get pics also!! its very clean and all wireless now thanx to the FM modulator part!!! I highly recommend the Diamond audio CM3 subs for use in the IS just what I needed. I turn on a bass test and roll through a shopping mall and people just turn their head and stare! The people at AVE did an amazing job with the sound! :D :D 8) :chill:

·
Registered
565 Posts
hey i would love to see pics because i am looking for someone good in FL to do my install. How much did it cost too?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.