Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i come out to get my car lastnite and there is a big dent on the trunk lid, guess i wont be parking downtown anymore, fuckin jealous losers :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

·
8,880 Posts
If the paint is not damaged, try PDR (Paintless Dent Removal)
Dentwizards is a good place.

·
11,061 Posts
vlad_a said:
If the paint is not damaged, try PDR (Paintless Dent Removal)
Dentwizards is a good place.

I'll vouch for Dentwizard. Took a big freakin' crease and dent out of my car. Can't even find where it was.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the thing is its really not a dent, it looks like its gonna be hard to fix. it is on the trunk lid where the flat part meets the part that goes down, i guess right on the edge where the spoiler would go, it looks as if it were hit with a pipe the way it is dented in. it really pisses me off because i just got my car out of the shop a week ago and it was in perfect cond before this. :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

·
11,061 Posts
Yah...cost me almost $500 to get the entire trunk lid redone when some brats tried to pry the logo off and scratched it down to the metal. Sound's like this one's gonna cost you if you want it perfect again...

·
Registered
375 Posts
That really sucks. What's your comprehensive deductable?

You can file a vandalism claim which doesn't affect your insurance rate.
This is good if your deductable isn't too high. (I have $50 for comp. and $1000 for collision)

If there's no paint damage, you can do paintless dent removal. If you have an estimator come out, they will cut you a check for body shop price. You may actually make money off of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts