Lexus IS Forum banner

961 - 980 of 1009 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
2004 is300 5-speed manual, LSD, etc. etc. etc.
Window sticker still in the glovebox.
About as close to Showroom as it gets.
Drove it off the Lexus San Diego lot 13 years ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
I do like those rear lenses. Did you do them yourself or are they off the shelf?
Thanks I did them myself. If I could do it again I would take them apart and paint the inside instead, to protect against the weather and such. At least I can just do a quick wet sand and throw another coat of clear on if they get messed up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice

Hot damn man! How’s it feel? This is my IS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! It feels heckin fast, it put down 446 RWHP and 416 RWTQ.

This what it weighed in at with a full tank of fuel and Myself in the driver seat (190lbs).

BTW your car looks super nice man, very clean!

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
Thanks! It feels heckin fast, it put down 446 RWHP and 416 RWTQ.

This what it weighed in at with a full tank of fuel and Myself in the driver seat (190lbs).

BTW your car looks super nice man, very clean!

Hell yeah man that’s awesome, stock seats? Im looking to weigh mine soon... Im building an NAT block right now with a FFIM and a precision 6266 looking to make around 500-600

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hell yeah man that’s awesome, stock seats? Im looking to weigh mine soon... Im building an NAT block right now with a FFIM and a precision 6266 looking to make around 500-600

Yeah stock seats, full interior etc...

Nice! Is yours a manual or auto?

Was gonna do the NA-T/GTE internals route, but came across a wrecked z/28 I couldn't pass up. :grin:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Yeah stock seats, full interior etc...

Nice! Is yours a manual or auto?

Was gonna do the NA-T/GTE internals route, but came across a wrecked z/28 I couldn't pass up. :grin:

Manual, and I have recaros and a good amount of weight shaving so hopefully I weigh around 3100ish and yeah I have GTE internals with eagle rods

961 - 980 of 1009 Posts
About this Discussion
1K Replies
595 Participants
Arzon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing