Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parts Catalogue
THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS!

this has almost every part imaginable for the IS300 there's a picture, part number and dealer list price.

IF LINK BROKEN PM ME
i will replace.

thank you!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks man, saved me a bunch of time scanning the internet!

·
Registered
67 Posts
What about one of the Orange bulbs that light up the speedomotor etc..

·
Registered
21 Posts
thanks a bunch!!!

·
Registered
14,829 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Anyone have a parts catalogue for 2004-05 by chance???

I am trying to find part numbers for the 04-05 OEM dash tray. The only somewhat success I have had is from Sewell's IS parts website and the parts I need refer's you to a FIG that I do not see in the pic.
2005 IS300: OEM Body (INSTRUMENT PANEL) Replacement Parts

I finally found one of those 04-05 OEM dash tray's at a salvage yard in Atlanta but the dumbass that removed it (because they would not allow me) completely jacked it up looking for the screws.

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Anyone have a parts catalogue for 2004-05 by chance???

I am trying to find part numbers for the 04-05 OEM dash tray. The only somewhat success I have had is from Sewell's IS parts website and the parts I need refer's you to a FIG that I do not see in the pic.
2005 IS300: OEM Body (INSTRUMENT PANEL) Replacement Parts

I finally found one of those 04-05 OEM dash tray's at a salvage yard in Atlanta but the dumbass that removed it (because they would not allow me) completely jacked it up looking for the screws.
The parts are the same but with different trims for the the most part.

I'm pretty sure this is the trim piece for the top.

55421B 5542153020C0
INSTRUMENT CLUSTER FINISH PANEL UPPER, BLACK, TRIM0#, 2#

2002 IS300: OEM Body (INSTRUMENT PANEL) Replacement Parts

·
Registered
166 Posts
The parts are the same but with different trims for the the most part.

I'm pretty sure this is the trim piece for the top.

55421B 5542153020C0
INSTRUMENT CLUSTER FINISH PANEL UPPER, BLACK, TRIM0#, 2#

2002 IS300: OEM Body (INSTRUMENT PANEL) Replacement Parts
I'm not quit following you, I have the 04-05 OEM dash tray. I may have just used the wrong description. I'm basically referring to the diagram in the upper left corner of the link (W/O Navigation System).
For reference, post #26 in the following link: http://my.is/forums/f90/jdm-altezza-dash-tray-178545/index2.html

I know I need to buy the trim, 55662A-5566253010, but I also need some additional parts that's in the diagram on the far right that are not included in the upper left for some reason. That's why I am hoping that the parts catalog for the 2004-'05 would provide some insight.

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
I'm not quit following you, I have the 04-05 OEM dash tray. I may have just used the wrong description. I'm basically referring to the diagram in the upper left corner of the link (W/O Navigation System).
For reference, post #26 in the following link: http://my.is/forums/f90/jdm-altezza-dash-tray-178545/index2.html

I know I need to buy the trim, 55662A-5566253010, but I also need some additional parts that's in the diagram on the far right that are not included in the upper left for some reason. That's why I am hoping that the parts catalog for the 2004-'05 would provide some insight.
I see what you mean now, my fault. I have sent you a PM which may help. I don't like how Sewell particularly lays out their diagrams. Lemme know if that helps ya.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Much appreciated! It will help as I am building up a list. No worries, descriptions seem to change depending on what the reference, or even thread, is.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
27 Participants
Matt K
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing