Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery of my 5-speed Intensa Blue Pearl yesterday. The difference between the manual and automatic is like night and day. Lexus finally has something to compete with BMW. I would have preferred if the leather was continued on the door panels instead of the suede finish. Leather would be easier to maintain. The mirror mounted compass is kind of gimmicky but the auto-dimming mirrors are great. Looking forward to the post break-in. There was no dealing on the price. Pay the price or we will sell it to the next in line

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrut for the new IS. I guess you have to pay $46000 for package 3. No dealing means you pay full price.
There is none that I can test drive in either Calgary or Vancouver yet. Can't wait!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine was the only 2002 that was delivered to the local dealer and only because they had an order with a deposit. They do not know when they will get any more. It is worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I test drove one in Edmonton 2 days ago! I enjoyed it alot. I may trade up my 2001 in the spring time, but after I got my ECU and TRAC done, it is like driving a new car again... I know alot of people here want to trade in their 2001 for a 2002 5-speed model (including me), but you can't cry too hard for somebody who is driving a 2001 IS300 already...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
IS300 Fanatic
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing