Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well, the cats out the bag. for the past month, ive had the car in the shop to upgrade from the stock single. This wasnt an easy process because as many of you already know a manifold for these engines are hard to find.I opted to have a custom manifold made. I also had some more items polished and painted the valve covers. Well, here are the pics. enjoy!

EDIT: just got of the dyno and made [email protected] pounds. i wanted to go further but the injectors were maxed out here is the dyno sheet:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
some of the pieces that needed to be polished ....spark plug wire cover, turbo housing, water neck

·
Blue Devil
3,658 Posts
looked awesome today dex. and just from the sounds of it compared to last time i saw it, seems like its running great!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looked awesome today dex. and just from the sounds of it compared to last time i saw it, seems like its running great!
thanks leon. it was good to finally meet you in person. thanks again for letting me feel your clutch out. I will definitely replace the clutch with an ACT

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Looks good. I kinda liked it better with the black engine cover...or maybe a blue to match the couplers. +rep

·
Registered
930 Posts
My God That Is Sexy!!! I have always loved your engine bay... :approve:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.