Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was just wondering if it's possible to fit a 19x10 in the rear...

my rear fender lip is shaved , will i need to pull the fender??...... if not than i dont think i have a prob with it fitting.....

and if it is possible, what offset is safe?

btw, that fitment guide sticky didnt talk much about a 19x10 .... although it did mention that a x10 would require a fender pulling.....

i'm just looking for some experienced owners out there that can tell me the facts...

thanks

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
KryptoniK said:
hey i was just wondering if it's possible to fit a 19x10 in the rear...

my rear fender lip is shaved , will i need to pull the fender??...... if not than i dont think i have a prob with it fitting.....

and if it is possible, what offset is safe?

btw, that fitment guide sticky didnt talk much about a 19x10 .... although it did mention that a x10 would require a fender pulling.....

i'm just looking for some experienced owners out there that can tell me the facts...

thanks
John Lai (Lexus_IS300) has/had 19x10s in the rear. From what I remember he had to get his fenders pulled. Not worth it in my opinion, get some 19x9.5 (+55) and your life will be much easier.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
you can go 19x9.5 +45. I did. I suppose you can go 19x10 with 58 offset.

As for John's car, only seen them on those same 3 questionable pictures that keeps popping up from time to time.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
9.5" on 55+ offset; yes with fender rolling or shaving. 10" on 45+offset, no way. You need major fender work; pulling and or fender flares. Especially if you have a descent drop approx. 2"-2 1/2" drop. This comes from personal experience. Good luck. But pending type of rim you get, the lip on those 10" is just so so... :p :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts