Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,Im a rookie when it comes to wheels and tires! Im planning on getting some axis seven mods but i cant decide on what size 19's or 18's.the only thing that is holding me back from getting the 19's is rubbing the fenders?Im dropped about .75-1.0 on eibachs.will 19x8 all the way around with 225/35 tires rub and will they sit flush or just be tucked under the fender.also do the axis mods come in one offset only.If not what offset will i need for these wheels and tires so they wont stick out the sides.Thank you for any info...

·
Registered
683 Posts
whats up man...that setup will be fine with 19's....they come in a 40 and 45 mm offset, i would go with 45. i got 40mm and i barely ever rub, and im lowered 1.5".

go to spyengineering.com ...call them up and speak with derrick.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A thanks for the info guys,I went online to spyengineering and all they offer on 19's are 35,45mm offsets no 40mm, where did you find 40mm.Yo Noobie what size tire are you running and are your wheels flush with your fender at 40mm.So at 45mm i will be tucked in the fender! is this right and if i only have a .75-1.0 drop should i go with a 235 tire for a minimal gap or stay with a 215 tire.DAMM i really am a rookie asking all these questions...do you have any pics of you ride. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts