Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe i'm actually doing this, but here she goes!

1996 Deep Jewel Green Supra Targa. 123,xxx miles on the clock. Non-turbo 5 speed, converted from automatic, professionally done by Lancaster Transmission (in Lancaster, CA). She has been my baby since June of 06, i have babied her since then! The car is in damn near PERFECT condition mechanically and the body is a 7.5/10 easily. The seats have absolutely no rips or tears, just the usual wear from a 12 year old car. The front bumper's license plate holes have been filled, but i do have a front plate bracket that mounts in the dam for CA buyers. It has the usual chips you'll find on any 12 year old car, other than that only flaws are:

- 2 small dings on passenger door (will have these taken care of before the sale if i receive asking price)
- Front lip could be repainted (perfect time to have the lip modded, will take care of respray as well if i receive asking price)

Other than exhaust, this car's engine has NEVER BEEN MODDED! That being said, here is a list of other mods:

- GReddy SP catback exhaust, sounds awesome and looks very stock-ish (perfect for CA folks, never had a problem with it)
- Authentic GReddy front lip (same as MVP/RMM/WW)
- Koni/Eibach suspension
- 18x9 and 18x10 Volk GT-V rims with BRAND NEW rear tires (due to nail in the old ones) and fronts have about 70%
- TT front and rear brakes painted Gold with Supra decals, stock rear rotors and slotted front rotors
- 9006 4300k HID kit from Ckandersons's group buy
- Alpine CDA-9833 deck and Polk door and rear speakers
- OEM 96 headlights painted the exact 97-98 color (done by MDSUPERSTAR, many are familiar with the quality of his work)

OPTIONAL: I have a set of slightly used Tein RE coilovers that i can include with the purchase for an additional $1,000 (Cost $1920 from MVP)

Here are pics BEFORE the transmission swap and with the old Apex GT Spec exhaust:

AGAIN, BEFORE THE 5 SPEED SWAP

CLEAN TITLE, NEVER BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT

Buying options:
$17,500 with Volks
$16,000 without Volks, either bring your own wheels or ill include these as a temporary til you get the ones you want

Prices are OBO, please consider the options/value i have provided if you pay the asking price. Everyone that has seen this car in person can vouch for the condition and will agree it is worth every penny.

Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GTE + V160 = 12k to have it done right.

I dont have 12k lol

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
5spd should be fine for now, but again thats what I would do. good luck, I would never sell it...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We can work out shipping options, or even fly out here and drive her home.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rims will only be sold seperately if the new owner chooses to buy the car without them. Thanks for your interest.

And sorry for the triple post, on my blackberry it said it wasnt posted

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
5spd should be fine for now, but again thats what I would do. good luck, I would never sell it...
W58 is very weak, although it could handle the GTE as a short term fix. The V160 (or R154) would be needed, and this is money i would rather not spend at this point in my life. However, i WILL own another Supra again. This car is truely a masterpiece, even being NA its simply amazing.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
can I buy your neighbor's red one instead? j/k
Nice ride.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
You have a very nice NA-Supra.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still available, feel free to make offers or trade offers!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$500 off any buying option today only, since its my 21st bday!

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
I saw this ad on SF, very nice car. Apparently most of these new folks here dont understand how pricey it is to "swap in a GTE" there is a lot of hidden cost and work, that no one sees up front.

Good luck with the sale. if it was an anniversary edition I would have made you an offer. I have a 93.5 GTE/V160 currently.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts