Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your 18's look really nice! :D I jsut want to make sure that a 19 will look big enough on my car...... see with my C-West kit I think 18" look too small, and my 19" Racing Hart 1pc even look small to me, so I was thinking about a set of Iforged 19" or a set of the Volk GT-C in 19" but I want to see pics first. :-?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
your 18's look really nice! :D I jsut want to make sure that a 19 will look big enough on my car...... see with my C-West kit I think 18" look too small, and my 19" Racing Hart 1pc even look small to me, so I was thinking about a set of Iforged 19" or a set of the Volk GT-C in 19" but I want to see pics first. :-?

·
Registered
266 Posts
M3This said:
Volks are goooooood :D

However, if you are going to buy Iforged why not spend just a little more money and buy HREs? You won't regret it.

There was a post not too long ago where many people had problems dealing with Vince. Problems included not receiving the rims on time (some not even receiving the rims at all), not receiving the caps, not receiving the invoice, receiving caps where the logo would wash off if sprayed with WD-40, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts