Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have three brand new SSR Professor SP1 for sale. You can the fourth wheel, but would have to wait 2 months. They are brand new in the box. I have 2 19x9.5 with 55 offset for the back and 1 19x8 with a 43 offset for the front. I am asking $1250 shipped for the 3 wheels. I have the center caps and lug nuts as well. I also have a greddy replica front lip that is brand new. I am selling that for $275 shipped. The ugo spoiler is used and painted black. It was used when I purchased it. It is carbon fiber. I am asking $200 shipped. I have a used set of L sportline side skirts. They are painted IBP. They could be repainted. They are in great condition. I am asking $300 plus shipping for that. Last but not least I have a brand new set of Tein Flex coilovers for sale. I am asking $1300 plus shipping for that.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
im interested in the wheels, i'd like to have all 4 so i am willing to wait 2 months. how much would it be after you get the 4th one in?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was actally a special color for tire rack. It is looks like the SBC. Hope this helps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts