Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i was wondering if anyone has pics of what 19" look on a stock suspension...just trying to see what they would look like.. thanxs for your time.. and also if anyone one know what kind looks good on a silver is. thanxs

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
I don't have any pics yet........ but i do have 19 chrome Axis Hagen with 235/35 toyo proxes on my ggp, and there is probably like a 2 and a half 3 inch wheel gap. :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think I would like to get the Racing Hart M5's in 19's a little later on. Neone got pics of M5's on an IS300? If 19's are too much I might got for 18's. Ne suggestions?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Stevo said:
I think I would like to get the Racing Hart M5's in 19's a little later on. Neone got pics of M5's on an IS300? If 19's are too much I might got for 18's. Ne suggestions?
there are a couple pics around here...i think bigdaddyrich has them and a couple other people, you should be able to pull up something if you search under his name or m5.

the three piece m5s are gonna be a good amount of money, or you can go with the 1 piece which are a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I want 19's but if it's too rough I'll probably go get the 3 piece 18's. What can help 19's ride smoother? nething?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Stevo said:
I want 19's but if it's too rough I'll probably go get the 3 piece 18's. What can help 19's ride smoother? nething?
theres not going to be a big difference between 18s and 19s except performance. if your not worried about that, then 19s will be fine...18s or 19s, youll need a 40 or 35 series tire which is going to make the ride a little rougher so theres no way to avoid that

just get a good set of springs or coilovers and youll be alright.

·
Registered
683 Posts
that all depends on you...how much you looking to spend?..what kind of style you going for? do you want a lightweight racing wheel, or flashy chrome?

check out
www.wheelmax.com

www.importhookup.com

etc...do a search in the wheel and tire forum or just browse through it and see what you like...theres a million wheels out there..

·
Registered
310 Posts
hey.... I just got 19" rims from L-Sportline and I'll have pics up in a bit..... they dont look bad without any suspension mods, but I MIGHT need to drop a lil.... I DONT KNOW, how about you guys give me an opinion if I need to drop an inch or so....... I would prefer not to touch the suspension though =/ (by the way, I'm into looks... not touching performance at all)

·
Registered
502 Posts
KryptoniK said:
hey.... I just got 19" rims from L-Sportline and I'll have pics up in a bit..... they dont look bad without any suspension mods, but I MIGHT need to drop a lil.... I DONT KNOW, how about you guys give me an opinion if I need to drop an inch or so....... I would prefer not to touch the suspension though =/ (by the way, I'm into looks... not touching performance at all)
Springs Help lookssss

·
Registered
310 Posts
alright.... eibach springs? no problem..... how far should i go.... 1"? 1.5"? give me some help on dropping because I never dropped a car before lol.... only lifted trucks ;)

·
Registered
683 Posts
the eibach springs are a 1" drop...i heard it settles out to a little more than that...looks pretty good.

if you want more than that, tein springs are very nice..(thats what i got) the new s series is out and i think itll drop you a little more than 1.5"...not positive though.

and if your gonna install them yourself, theres a sticky on installing them that will help you.

·
Registered
310 Posts
hey man thanks alot... 1" is perfect for me, i dont need nor want any lower...... glad i signed up with IS300.net, all you guys here are pretty damn cool and helpful........ thanks again ;)

when i'm done with my car i'll post up pics cya all!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
8 Participants
KryptoniK
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing