Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i was wondering if anyone has pics of what 19" look on a stock suspension...just trying to see what they would look like.. thanxs for your time.. and also if anyone one know what kind looks good on a silver is. thanxs
 

·
Twisties Addict
Joined
·
13,069 Posts
I don't have any pics yet........ but i do have 19 chrome Axis Hagen with 235/35 toyo proxes on my ggp, and there is probably like a 2 and a half 3 inch wheel gap. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
I think I would like to get the Racing Hart M5's in 19's a little later on. Neone got pics of M5's on an IS300? If 19's are too much I might got for 18's. Ne suggestions?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
683 Posts
Stevo said:
I think I would like to get the Racing Hart M5's in 19's a little later on. Neone got pics of M5's on an IS300? If 19's are too much I might got for 18's. Ne suggestions?
there are a couple pics around here...i think bigdaddyrich has them and a couple other people, you should be able to pull up something if you search under his name or m5.

the three piece m5s are gonna be a good amount of money, or you can go with the 1 piece which are a lot cheaper.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
I want 19's but if it's too rough I'll probably go get the 3 piece 18's. What can help 19's ride smoother? nething?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
683 Posts
Stevo said:
I want 19's but if it's too rough I'll probably go get the 3 piece 18's. What can help 19's ride smoother? nething?
theres not going to be a big difference between 18s and 19s except performance. if your not worried about that, then 19s will be fine...18s or 19s, youll need a 40 or 35 series tire which is going to make the ride a little rougher so theres no way to avoid that

just get a good set of springs or coilovers and youll be alright.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
683 Posts
that all depends on you...how much you looking to spend?..what kind of style you going for? do you want a lightweight racing wheel, or flashy chrome?

check out
www.wheelmax.com

www.importhookup.com

etc...do a search in the wheel and tire forum or just browse through it and see what you like...theres a million wheels out there..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
310 Posts
hey.... I just got 19" rims from L-Sportline and I'll have pics up in a bit..... they dont look bad without any suspension mods, but I MIGHT need to drop a lil.... I DONT KNOW, how about you guys give me an opinion if I need to drop an inch or so....... I would prefer not to touch the suspension though =/ (by the way, I'm into looks... not touching performance at all)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
502 Posts
KryptoniK said:
hey.... I just got 19" rims from L-Sportline and I'll have pics up in a bit..... they dont look bad without any suspension mods, but I MIGHT need to drop a lil.... I DONT KNOW, how about you guys give me an opinion if I need to drop an inch or so....... I would prefer not to touch the suspension though =/ (by the way, I'm into looks... not touching performance at all)
Springs Help lookssss
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
310 Posts
alright.... eibach springs? no problem..... how far should i go.... 1"? 1.5"? give me some help on dropping because I never dropped a car before lol.... only lifted trucks ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
683 Posts
the eibach springs are a 1" drop...i heard it settles out to a little more than that...looks pretty good.

if you want more than that, tein springs are very nice..(thats what i got) the new s series is out and i think itll drop you a little more than 1.5"...not positive though.

and if your gonna install them yourself, theres a sticky on installing them that will help you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
310 Posts
hey man thanks alot... 1" is perfect for me, i dont need nor want any lower...... glad i signed up with IS300.net, all you guys here are pretty damn cool and helpful........ thanks again ;)

when i'm done with my car i'll post up pics cya all!!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top