Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am looking at these wheels since the racing Hart C3 EVO has been discontinued. RDMwheels is giving me a fair price so what does everyone think. And I don't want none of this "konig's are cheap, ricey wheels. Buy something classy and expensive like iforged". Trust me if I had money for some senekas thats what I would buy, no doubt.

·
Registered
350 Posts
nice wheels. i was actually considering those wheels. i think a member with a blue IS has those in 18" silver. they look nice.

have you tried wheelmax.com? i've found that they've got the best price for any lower end wheel.

·
Registered
402 Posts
They look nice but remember they are still Konig wheels and you have a Lexus not a Honda... Just my opinion

CS

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
03white said:
They look nice but remember they are still Konig wheels and you have a Lexus not a Honda... Just my opinion

CS
It might be a lexus but I am not willing to spend more than $2500 on wheels and tires. I don't really care about the brand (within rerason) just as long as the wheels will last and look good.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Konig...eh whatever. All I can comment on is that RDMwheels are nice guys to deal with. I'm sure they'll be hookin you up with a good price.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SophieSleeps said:
Konig...eh whatever. All I can comment on is that RDMwheels are nice guys to deal with. I'm sure they'll be hookin you up with a good price.
RDM has been great! Very nice, quick and great prices.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts