Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
19 inch axis muse with parada spec 2 225/35/19's approx 3000 miles tires have a lifetime warranty for roadharzard or flats from any discount or america's tire company they have 300 locations nationwide.

Asking 1200.00 if you have stock wheels we can lower the price for a trade please pm.

Kaminari/A51 4 Piece Poly/Urethane Body Kit New Never Painted or Preped the rear lip is painted MSM already UNUSED THO just painted.

asking 900.00 + Shipping.

Tein HA Fully Adjustable Coilovers Intalled for around 2k. Asking 700.00 plus shipping.

All These Prices do not include shipping i'm open to some offers but most of my prices are firm.

Reason for Selling, I am going to buy a Clk430.

Joe

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
i cannot get ur aim to work, aim me

ggpis300

·
Registered
903 Posts
what rear lip is it? Area51 or Kaminari since thet are not the same? i might be interested in the rear...would you part it out?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
FYI they are the same...

hey seattleIS300... no offense... but i thought it was sold??? y did u lower ur price again?? u were gonna sell it for 1500 just like couple month ago... :crazy: :roll:

Elite_IS3 said:
what rear lip is it? Area51 or Kaminari since thet are not the same? i might be interested in the rear...would you part it out?
[/b]

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
What are the condition of the rims? What is the width and offset?

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
SeattleIS300 said:
19 inch axis muse with parada spec 2 225/35/19's approx 3000 miles tires have a lifetime warranty for roadharzard or flats from any discount or america's tire company they have 300 locations nationwide.

Asking 1200.00 if you have stock wheels we can lower the price for a trade please pm.

Kaminari/A51 4 Piece Poly/Urethane Body Kit New Never Painted or Preped the rear lip is painted MSM already UNUSED THO just painted.

asking 900.00 + Shipping.

Tein HA Fully Adjustable Coilovers Intalled for around 2k. Asking 700.00 plus shipping.

All These Prices do not include shipping i'm open to some offers but most of my prices are firm.

Reason for Selling, I am going to buy a Clk430.

Joe
About the rims, what are the sizes are they the same in the front and rear, what is the finish?

Any pics... I might be seriously interested.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they are normal silver finish, there a small scuff on one wheel i am saying the tires are worth around 900 bucks alone so these are a steal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts