Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
19" HRE 446r with a gunmetal finish
3-Piece wheels
Fronts: 19x8
Rears: 19x9
Offset: +40

I tried selling these a while back. I ended up putting them on my car for a little while. These have low miles on them. Probably around 7,000 miles. They DO have some slight curbage on a couple of the wheels right around the lip. Not noticable from a distance.

Asking 2600 +shipping (if using paypal, buyer must add paypal fee)

EDIT: Pics up

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Bump for beautiful wheels. Any pics of them on the car? If i had the money i would pick these up in an instant. GL with the sale.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dromike15 said:
Bump for beautiful wheels. Any pics of them on the car? If i had the money i would pick these up in an instant. GL with the sale.

Thanks man! I love the wheels....I'd get compliments on them all the time. Hate to let them go but im in the process of moving to PA and I need the money. Im still digging through memory sticks for my camera to see if i have any on the car.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WhiteLex03 said:
Bump for a friend of mine. Kyle you need to give me a call sometime bro you lazy bastard. :) jk

whats up ringo.... thanks for the bump. ive been all over the place these past months. Im in the process of moving to PA so im no longer in bama I swear evertime i look in here you got something for sale but nothing i need :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lenny said:
GREAT price any fender rolling required?

No rolling required. I had 225/35/19 tires on the fronts and 245/35/19 on the rears and had absolutely no issues with rubbing at all. I was also dropped pretty low on h&r springs.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IS300TypeS said:
clean wheels, were there any repairs done to them?

no repairs.....like i said there is very very slight curbage around a small part of the lip. Other then that the wheels are in flawless condition. All 4 wheels are already boxed and ready to ship

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gandy IS 350 said:
free bump to the top for some nice wheels... I WANT THEM!!! haha

got any pictures of the rims on your car? -G

they can easily be yours :).....I emailed you everything to the email address you gave me above.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts