Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Like these?

I just ordered a set from Town Fair Tire. They are 19/8.5 Front and 19/9.5 Rear. I ordered Pirelli PZero Corsa in 225/35/19 and 265/30/19. When I went to pick them up, the tires were the wrong size - here's how they looked:

That's a picture I used on another thread, if it look familiar.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Oh ya... BTW...

They are from MRR Wheel Design, and they are the GT1 (MMR-GT1)

I got a very good deal on them at $2400 with tires... Usually the rims are like $1300-1400 for the set, and my Pirellis normally run like $550/tire.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Oh ya... BTW...

They are from MRR Wheel Design, and they are the GT1 (MMR-GT1)

I got a very good deal on them at $2400 with tires... Usually the rims are like $1300-1400 for the set, and my Pirellis normally run like $550/tire.
What offsets did you go with?..Don't mean to be a dick but i cant see how you got a very good deal if the rims/tires dont fit right...I know a 19x9.5 +55 with a 235/35/19 tire should fit on the rear without rubbing...

·
Registered
324 Posts
yeah those are sick! thanks for that. I would like to get those, except only 5 thicker sprockets.
Something like this?

I have these on my car but in 18". But they do come in 19" sizes.

If you want to see how mines look, feel free to send me a message.

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Something like this?

I have these on my car but in 18". But they do come in 19" sizes.

If you want to see how mines look, feel free to send me a message.

almost exactly like that, I would like to see those a little more width to them, but if I couldnt find more width , those would work PERFECT. Thats awesome! haha where did you find that? =]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts