Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some info im not yet to disclose fully. But i think alot of Turbo and supercharged IS300 owners might want to look into this for traction issue. Right now it has fit onto the IS300 rear at 19 * 9.5" without rolling or shaving the fender. Don't ask me how it fit, but it does. It's perfect.

I'll let you in on pictures for future buyers or interested is300 owners once im allowed to do so.

I can tell you they are 5 Spokes..

Beginning of February will be the targeted release times.

Look out! :eek:

This will be a lower price way to go rather than the tight SSR's Professor SP1's.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
well if they have a LIP and look hella good/ close to the 5 spoke rims then sounds good

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
AltezzaBob said:
I have some info im not yet to disclose fully. But i think alot of Turbo and supercharged IS300 owners might want to look into this for traction issue. Right now it has fit onto the IS300 rear at 19 * 9.5" without rolling or shaving the fender. Don't ask me how it fit, but it does. It's perfect.

I'll let you in on pictures for future buyers or interested is300 owners once im allowed to do so.

This will be a lower price way to go rather than the tight SSR's Professor SP1's.
We all knew 9" and 9.5" fit in the rear. 245 seems to be the widest you can fit without fender modifications though.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
goldznnz said:
well if they have a LIP and look hella good/ close to the 5 spoke rims then sounds good
Oh they have LIP alright.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lambchop11078 said:
AltezzaBob said:

We all knew 9" and 9.5" fit in the rear. 245 seems to be the widest you can fit without fender modifications though.
255/30 WILL Fit or maybe a 265/30 .

·
Registered
158 Posts
There is someone who works with (doesnt post) who is running 19*9.5 in the rear with 265/30 , front is 19*8.5 245/35. He claims to have no rubbing issues, but he is at stock height (stock springs/shocks). They are mesh style enkei chrome wheels. (forgot the name). I think the wheels actualy look to big, the rear are HUGE.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mr_alex2 said:
There is someone who works with (doesnt post) who is running 19*9.5 in the rear with 265/30 , front is 19*8.5 245/35. He claims to have no rubbing issues, but he is at stock height (stock springs/shocks). They are mesh style enkei chrome wheels. (forgot the name). I think the wheels actualy look to big, the rear are HUGE.
Badmann or something like that has the SSR Professor SP1's with 265s in the rear. He had to shave it in the rear.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
mine are 255/30 in the rears and i did have to shave most of the fender off. if you completely shave it, then 265/30 may possibly work (but don't quote me). i am dropped quite a bit on tein ha's so keep that in mind. also, the offset of the wheel needs to be correct.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I am not sure what this thread is about. Many people are running 9.5 in the rear. What are you saying AltezzaBob?

Peace!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I am not sure what this thread is about. Many people are running 9.5 in the rear. What are you saying AltezzaBob?

Peace!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I got 265 in the rear and lowerd i had to go and cut my inner fenders, but when te car was not lowerd I had no rubbing issues.

r/h 19"9.5

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mr_alex2 said:

Peace!
fit onto the IS300 rear at 19 * 9.5" without rolling or shaving the fender. Don't ask me how it fit, but it does.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
badman's wheels look perfect!!! they couldn't have come out any better as far as fitment is concerned. i know exactly what size and offset i'm getting if i can ever afford some new wheels!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts