Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I am looking into getting some aftermarket wheels for my 2006 Lexus IS350. Specifically am interested in Aodhan DS07. Was told that 8.5 wouldn’t fit in the front because of the bigger brakes in the front.

Would 18x9.5 fit? If so what offset should I do. Have seen mixed sizes and unsure of which to do.

many help is appreciated!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those wheels should fit in 8.5 in the front and 9.5 in rear.
I was told that the fronts would need a 5-8mm spacer or even more. I talked with another person who is running the same but staggered and says a 5mm spacer would be needed at least. I’m trying to avoid running any spacers at all so thought to go 9.5 squared all around.

·
5,683 Posts
I was told that the fronts would need a 5-8mm spacer or even more. I talked with another person who is running the same but staggered and says a 5mm spacer would be needed at least. I’m trying to avoid running any spacers at all so thought to go 9.5 squared all around.
It is all dependent on the bell of the back of the wheel. Some wheels clear with the same spec. Some do not. Without knowing the curve on the design. Like when I was in the manufacturing end. I can not tell you for sure. You can not go off of any other person . Unless the have the same exact wheel. Test fit would be the only way to know unless you know someone with this wheel on the same car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts