1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Looks good man, I like it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i think it looks pretty sweet man! how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking ?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
new rims

to answer your question, I paid $700 for the 18" rims and tires, and I am trying to sell my old rims and tires, they are collecting dust in the garage.

Next question: indeed, the car needs to come down by about an inch, I am the most non technical person around, I need to talk to a local shop and see what can be done. Springs? I don't work on cars, I drive'em.

·
Registered
81 Posts
to answer your question, I paid $700 for the 18" rims and tires, and I am trying to sell my old rims and tires, they are collecting dust in the garage.

Next question: indeed, the car needs to come down by about an inch, I am the most non technical person around, I need to talk to a local shop and see what can be done. Springs? I don't work on cars, I drive'em.
Drop springs are an option but I would recommend coil-overs instead. The coil-overs can be adjusted to adapt to the height you want your vehicle to sit.

Whereas with the drop springs you are stuck with what you get with the springs. If the drop is too much or not enough you will have to buy another set of drop springs to get it where you want.

I am currently running a set of Tein coilovers and am not regretting it whatsoever. The drop I have now on my OEM wheels are good enough to get noticed but not too low where it affects driveability. I have a set of larger wheels coming in and I am looking forward to adjusting the ride height to the perfect setting. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts