Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exel Ennios 18x8 Gunmetal.
Tire: Yokohama Tire. 225/40/18WR Yoko es100.
Mounted&Balanced
Lug 20T+aA1.5
BRAND NEW. MINT CONDITION.Still In Box!!!
Asking Price 1100.(pick up) Southern cali.
Or 1100 Plus shipping..

Awsome looking rims just needed 19s :D will ship asap thanks.

info on tire. http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=AVS+ES100

sorry about bad pics webcam sucks..

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry about the pictures.. if you want better ones just ask.

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
evolution_sfv said:
yea i saw these rims. they suck donkey balls on his car. thats why hes selling. i bet theyd look good on everyone elses car
great way to push the sale. :lol:

but seriously, are they bad quality? cheap looking? from the pictures (the wheelMax Pic) it looks pretty nice.

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kraze8 said:
evolution_sfv said:
yea i saw these rims. they suck donkey balls on his car. thats why hes selling. i bet theyd look good on everyone elses car
great way to push the sale. :lol:

but seriously, are they bad quality? cheap looking? from the pictures (the wheelMax Pic) it looks pretty nice.
No dude people always say that exel arnt great but their a lot better then spending 3000 and having a rim bent and having to pay $$ to replace them.. there actually very nice and weigh same as stocks.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
craniac24 said:
Somebody please buy these rims and go pick them up. I'm dying to find out what this tool is like in person. :lol:
i've met him and he's not a tool and he doesn't have a fore head the size of antarctica

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
craniac24 said:
Somebody please buy these rims and go pick them up. I'm dying to find out what this tool is like in person. :lol:
i've met him and he's not a tool and he doesn't have a fore head the size of antarctica
I'm not surprised that the two of you hit it off. You're equally annoying in every way.....except your vagina is just a little more ripe than his. :-?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts