Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new set of 19's is finally arriving next week. SO....

Selling a set of Advan AVS model 6
18x8 wheels and tires. 45 offset
They've been on the car for a little over a year now, but I've only driven about 4k or so miles on them. (I'm a poosy when it comes to driving in rain, snow, salt, dirt, potholes, nighttime, muggy days, and sundays)

Asking $1600, you pay shipping. I won't ship to France.

Never been curbed, potholed, stolen, or run off a cliff. They are as perfect as you can get them. Left Front has a nick the size of a really really small booger. I can provide pics of this later. (I'm at work)

Tires are sumhitomo HZR II's
225/40 in the front
245/40 in the back

They weigh in at 20.5 lbs with no tires. Weight reduction is due to the wheels having hollow spokes. (AVS's Cored Core Technology)

If you want JDM, these are the rims. I dunno anyone else who has them. Girls will flock to you and guys will envy you. Be the king of your town with these rims as they will undoubtedly give your social status a huge jump. Hell, you may even get a raise if you buy these.

·
Registered
608 Posts
hahaha
i gotta love that picture De
hahahhaha
nice horns!!!!
:)
someone buy my rims dammit so i can take his!!!!
18 inche chrome diablo viennas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just to let you all know this guy is true, he is a pussy when it comes to driving. car has never seen rain or hit potholes or any of that shit most of us have to deal with while wre driving. the rims are in perfect condition as he said and as the pictures show, just thought id share that with you guys.
talk to u lata De
-Ramin

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
De, whos the guy on the last pic?

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AltezzaBob said:
De, whos the guy on the last pic?
That's me. You obviously don't hang round in the parking lot huh.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
:eek: haha. nope.
im on is300.net when im at work mainly... hahahah. govt money going to good use ...!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Re: 18" AVS Model 6 with tires [pic intensive]

Yup... saw the rims myself... they look focking amazing!

BTW... if anyone wants some 18in Volks GT-7, let me know... 8)

SophieSleeps said:
My new set of 19's is finally arriving next week. SO....

Selling a set of Advan AVS model 6
18x8 wheels and tires. 45 offset
They've been on the car for a little over a year now, but I've only driven about 4k or so miles on them. (I'm a poosy when it comes to driving in rain, snow, salt, dirt, potholes, nighttime, muggy days, and sundays)

Asking $1600, you pay shipping. I won't ship to France.

Never been curbed, potholed, stolen, or run off a cliff. They are as perfect as you can get them. Left Front has a nick the size of a really really small booger. I can provide pics of this later. (I'm at work)

Tires are sumhitomo HZR II's
225/40 in the front
245/40 in the back

They weigh in at 20.5 lbs with no tires. Weight reduction is due to the wheels having hollow spokes. (AVS's Cored Core Technology)

If you want JDM, these are the rims. I dunno anyone else who has them. Girls will flock to you and guys will envy you. Be the king of your town with these rims as they will undoubtedly give your social status a huge jump. Hell, you may even get a raise if you buy these.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Looks like a good deal.. what kind of drop are you running this pic? Just trying to get an idea as I would like to keep my IS at the stock height.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Those are eibachs on stock shocks. (in that pic) in some of the newer ones it is on a Tein Flex drop.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
pending sale as of now...i think it's gonna go through. i'll keep you guys updated.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
go through!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts