Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have scoured some of the threads, but haven't been able to determine if this setup will work:

• RPF1 17x8.5 +30 245/40R17
  • Slight drop with coilovers

From what I have gathered, I just need to do some minor fender rolling, but that should be it. Can any gurus confirm?

·
Registered
146 Posts
use fitment industries in the gallery section. they have pictures and confirmed info THERE for you....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

I have scoured some of the threads, but haven't been able to determine if this setup will work:

• RPF1 17x8.5 +30 245/40R17
  • Slight drop with coilovers
From what I have gathered, I just need to do some minor fender rolling, but that should be it. Can any gurus confirm?
Hi, I am running 17x9 +35 245/40R17 also all around. Car is lowered about 2" from stock and have minor fender rolling. FRONT: No rubbing except inside front tire on inside of my fenderwell at absolute full lock. REAR: No rubbing during normal driving but if suspension totally bottoms out / near 100% compression it will rub slightly on fender. I don't have any negative camber though (couple degrees would probably help).

If you are on an 8.5" wheel with +30 it's within 2 mm of my setup on the outside so you should be good.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the information. I'm wondering how much that 2 mm will make a difference. I haven't had the fenders rolled yet, but it sounds like I'll need to push out as much as I can to fit this setup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts