Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Those are NOT 5 ZIGEN as per the picture they are AKT wheels marked as 5 Zigen. Please check before you post stuff like this. Real 5 Zigen Rims are not that cheap.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know how long you've been in the import racing scene, but they are the real 5ZIgens not imitations.

I get them below MSRP.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have been around for along time. I got the so called 5 Zigen GT8 rims which we all know is NOT MADE my 5 Zigen but from ALT = DTM.. kind of a knock off here in the USA.

Now if you are saying the rims are REAL 5 Zigen then show me where in this line up is the rim?
http://www.5zigen.co.jp/products/06/index.html

I can tell you that you might think that the rims is real Yet in japan they are not. Besides if they were REAL i would be asking a minimum of $1700 inc tires since the cheapest REAL 5 Zigen rims cost $1690 w/o tires( Heidfield) I think you are mistaking the rim for another japanese brand. Besides if they are then why is the link you gave out say ALT on them? I am not busting your balls just trying to tell the truth..

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hmm...the Japanese web site has the Heidfeld, 5ZR, and Copse wheels just like the AKT site, but the Inferio isn't on there which is just plain weird. It's under the 5zigen heading though in AKT... but you can you move on the price? I looked at the prices on the web site you linked to and the price you're asking is msrp!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a different story when you call them...calculations on the net varies.

Also add tax, shipping and handling.

I might keep it...place it on the 325i Convert instead.

If you guys want some great rims...go to that site again:
www.washingtontire.com (or any other site) and let me know - I'll try and get a discount (delivered/mounted/balances - the whole nine). My friend who owns the shop can get all other rims with a discount.

Let me know.

BTW, Do you think the 5Zigen Inperios will look good on the IS300? I want an 18" but am just "playing" and may use the Inperios for Winter.

What do you think?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
Jebzter
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing